Thursday 2 October 2014

Doc McStuffins Party Theme...The Doc is In!

So, my little girl is crazy about being a Doctor & when I asked her what party she would like, without hesitation she confirmed that it would definitely be a Doc McStuffins Party. That made my job so much easier, because there are so many gorgeous themes & I most certainly would have had difficulty deciding on one. Doc McStuffins research here I come...

I found the most adorable Doc McStuffins Party theme online & I knew immediately that it was the theme I wanted.



















Let’s play doctor-doctor! This cutesy theme takes the favourite kiddies game to a whole new level, thanks to Disney’s kind, sweet and oh-so gentle Doc McStuffins. Invite Hallie, Lambie, Chilly, Stuffy and the whole gang, because this is one party not to be missed!

I think that this theme will ideally suit girls between the ages of 3 and 7 & with my little one turning 4, this theme will suite her perfectly :)

I love the girly combination of various shades of white, pink, as well as pastel shades of purple. I am intending to decorate the party space in the theme colours, focusing on girly elements like glittery accessories, frills, balloons, pompoms, Chinese lanterns and bunting. I can't wait to see what other pretty matching accessories I can find.

I have decided that I am going to be making cardboard party packs that resemble little Doc McStuffins medicine bags and I am going to fill it with special goodies.

Some other tasty treat ideas that I have seen online are: 

1. Serve white chocolate dipped chocolate sticks that resemble thermometers.
2. Whip up a batch of “apple-a-day” toffee apples.
3. Syringes filled with condensed milk always go down well with the little ones
4. Candyfloss labeled as “bear stuffing”

I have a few other ideas in mind but I need to do a little more research on that. 
I have also found some very exciting games that will suite the theme of this party perfectly. 

Some of the fun game ideas which I found online are:
1. Have a number of deconstructed toys and trinkets which the li’l ones can fix up, build, combine and take home as a party favour.
2. Spoil the girls with mini doctor’s kits, complete with personalized prescription pad and stethoscope.
3. Create an adapted version of the traditional party games like “pin the band aid on the boo-boo”.

I must admit that the “pin the band aid on the boo-boo” has to be my favourite :)

And so...the party planning continues...

Ideas from:

http://blog.hwtm.com/2014/02/darling-doc-mcstuffins-2nd-birthday/
http://www.momtrepreneur.co.za/doc-mcstuffins-party-theme/

No comments:

Post a Comment