Monday 6 October 2014

It's the second week of October already...


So can you believe that it's the second week of October already...with the birthday plans well in action, this has been one of my busiest weekends ever. I am so excited that I finally managed to find some of the birthday gifts which my little one is going to love. From the Orbeez Soothing Spa & Quercetti Fanta Color Mosaic to the Headstart Kids 4.5ft Trampoline and Enclosure, I have finally managed to get them all. I had been saving up for a while & can't wait to see those little eyes light up as soon as she sees all her birthday gifts. With that said, it reminds me how much more planning there still is to do, so off I go & will be back soon :) Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karishma! I found you on KE mom blogger competition. Congrats on being a finalist. I don't see an email here to get in touch with you, so forgive the comment. Love your pics in the post, by the way.
    We would love you to join us at the SA Mom blogs http://samomblogs.co.za/list-your-blog

    ReplyDelete