Thursday 2 October 2014

October has finally arrived


Wow, so October has finally arrived. Can't believe that its 2 October already. I simply love October because for my family & I, its the month of celebrations. My little girl, my mom, my sister-in-law...and wait for it....& I celebrate our birthdays in October...and its only a few days apart :)

My little girl will be celebrating her 4th birthday on 12 October, my mom's on 11th October, my sister-in-laws on 8 October & mine on 15 October :) Lots to do & lots to plan & all I can say is that I am so excited.

My little girl who is in school (000), celebrates her first 'School Party' this year. She is so excited & will be celebrating her party this Friday, 2 October because she will be on holiday on her birthday. I can't believe that my little angel is going to be 4 soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment